Tuesday 29 March 2011

Holiday suggestion

Calvert Trust Kielder has over 25 years of providing excellent, tailor-made, outdoor multi-activity days or residential breaks, adult respite care packages and 4-star self catering Scandinavian-style lodge holidays, welcoming guests of all ages and abilities.  They are situated in our own 40-acre woodland site within the spectacular Kielder Water & Forest Park. As one of the UK’s most beautiful areas, this location offers 27 glorious miles of shoreline, a magical environment full of wildlife and flora, fresh, clean air and magnificent expansive horizons!

I enjoy Kielder because of the range of activities and even though I am in my mid forties I can still enjoy all the activities on offer. My parents know, that if I need extra care that it is there 24 hours a day.

 If you would like to find out further details then you can click here to be taken to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment